Today our six clinics remain open to provide CPAP pieces and materials to our patients. We continue to do sleep testing and CPAP treatment under the directives of the Collège des médecins du Québec (CMQ). Currently, all CPAP treatment and mask trials are offered only in cases of absolute necessity. If your case is deemed non-urgent, we’ll be calling you to reschedule your appointment.
To ensure we do our part to help reduce the evolution of Covid-19, please limit travel to our clinics. We are rescheduling all non urgent appointments. Wherever possible, CPAP follow ups and support will be done by telephone and through the web. Our respiratory therapists and secretaries will contact you. Our sleep doctors will be discussing all sleep test results by telephone.
Please note that to reduce risk of infection, we are temporarily stopping the distribution of distilled water.
As mentioned, products are available at our clinics and we are pleased to arrange shipment to you. If you choose to visit, please be aware that we allow one patient at a time at our reception.
Also, please remain at home and we will ship to you if in the following circumstances:
- If you have cold symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat)
- If you’ve travelled in the past 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has traveled
- If you’ve been exposed to anyone suspected of having COVID-19
- If you’re over 70 years of age (you must discuss a visit with one of our respiratory therapists or respirologists)
- If you’re pregnant or if you suffer from an auto-immune disease
I thank you for your understanding in these difficult times. We will continue to support you in any capacity that we can. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Together, we will come out of this stronger and united!
Larissa Pickering, president Apnee Sante