We are currently recruiting respiratory therapists to work in our West Island sleep laboratory. A great opportunity for those looking for a career in sleep medicine. Training provided. Make an impact. Candidate would work ideally 10-20 hours a week. This role involves direct patient contact including describing the procedures, setting-up the patient for the overnight study, addressing questions, resolving technical or equipment issues and monitoring the sleep study throughout the evening.
The Qualifications We Seek:
- A mature, confident individual with strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Abitility to work 10 hour night shifts 1-2 days per week
- Relevant health Care experience ie RN, Respiratory Therapist
- Previous experience as a sleep technologist an asset
- A desire to study sleep technology and sleep apnea therapy
Apnée Santé Offers:
- A unique ground floor position where you really can make a difference
- A positive, fun, team-first atmosphere
- Engaging new challenges and endless learning possibilities
- $26.00 to $32.00 plus bonuses
- Excellent career advancement opportunities with a successful growing company
Apnée Santé will provide all the comprehensive training required to ensure your success.
Interested in joining the growing Apnée Santé team? Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.