We’re so excited about how well the AirFit P10 works for our patients that we’re featuring it as the mask of the month for August.
The P10 is available in both a blue version for Him and a pink version for Her. What’s more, each version includes all cushion sizes so you’re bound to get the right fit!
Falling asleep and staying asleep has never been easier. The lightweight tube and headgear make it especially comfortable during the summer heatwave. And the with the quiet vents, you might forget you’re wearing the AirFit P10 at all. Your bed partner will love the silence!
- Why the AirFit P10 is right for you
- Buy the AirFit today
- Why are Sleep Apnea patients raving about the AirFit P10?
- Patient reviews
- Need help with your AirFit P10?
Why the AirFit P10 is right for you
- The mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it’s barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- The headgear self-adjusts and it’s slips on and off easily without any extra steps.
- Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different colour for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), grey (medium) and blue (large).
Buy the AirFit P10 today
Why are Sleep Apnea Patients and their Partners Raving about the AirFit P10?
A lighter, quieter and more convenient CPAP mask system equates to a much better CPAP mask system. Lose the worries about your CPAP mask waking you up in the night, stealing your energy for tomorrow. Enjoy the freedom to move around without feeling constricted. The AirFit P10 makes it easy to find your ideal sleeping position.
And the benefits don’t stop there. If you and your spouse are used to a noisy, outmoded CPAP mask, you won’t believe how quiet the P10 is. Your bed partner will love the whisper quiet exhaust vent.
When compared with the Swift FX Mask in a recent study, it was determined that people got up to 40 minutes more sleep at night with the AirFit P10 – forty minutes of unadulterated, deep REM sleep that will make you feel even more well rested, alert and rejuvenated the next day.
Testimonials from patients:
“This is the best mask that I have used in the past six years. I find the pillows fit snug, no air blowback, which I had on my previous mask, and it is lightweight… I am happy I came across this mask, sleep is so more restful now.” – Richard S.
“Comfortable, effective, the best mask if you have a beard” – Jim S.
Need help with your AirFit P10?
- Not sure if the AirFit P10 is compatible with your CPAP device? It’s compatible with all CPAP brands
- The AirFit P10 user guide can be found here (PDF format)
- Let us help you with insurance
- How to fit your P10: