Discover the difference DreamWear can make
The Philips Respironics DreamWear system of CPAP masks are designed to help you get the most satisfying sleep possible.
Features of the Dreamwear family of masks
- Top-of-the-head tube connection: Breakthrough design allows more freedom of movement while you sleep
- In-frame airflow: Unique design allows airflow through the frame to help you sleep comfortably in any position
- Headgear with arms: Slip-resistant design provides more stability
- Interchangeable cushions: Easily switch between full face, nasal and our latest silicone pillows cushions
- Innovative design: Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge
Brand New Headgear Design
Philips listened to feedback from their users and have released a new version of the headgear for their DreamWear nasal and pillow masks.
- Easier to set up
- More solid
- More stable during the night
- More waterproof with less leaks
Dreaming of an inexpensive comfy mask?
One mask. Four cushions. Maximum comfort.
DreamWear silicone pillows cushions are part of the DreamWear series, allowing multiple cushion types on one mask frame. Designed to quickly and easily switch cushion types without changing masks, DreamWear helps to simplify set-up by providing multiple cushion options on one, easy-to-use mask.
Minimalist and prevents discomfort and irritation in the nostrils
Silicone pillows cushion
More secure seal and are lighter and softer than the gel pillows
Gel pillows cushion**
Comfortable seal with minimal contact that prevents red marks
** Please note: the Gel Pillow mask and cushion will be discontinued at the end of February 2021
Full face cushion
Want to switch to a Full face mask for winter? You can swap out your nasal/nasal pillows cushion with a Dreamwear full face cushion!
Please note: switching from a nasal or nasal pillows cushion to a full face cushion requires different headgear and instructions. Please consult your provider before making adjustments.
DreamWear Fabric Wraps
These wraps can be placed on the cheek portion of the DreamWear mask to help alleviate irritation on the cheeks. These frame wraps can be used to give added softness to the DreamWear CPAP mask’s silicone frames.