Why should you replace your CPAP supplies regularly?
- Necessary for hygiene: ensures the safety of your sleep therapy and minimizes chance of getting sick.
- Decreases common problems: mask leaks, build up of calcium in water chamber, growth of bacteria in both water chamber and tube.
- Protects your CPAP and you: filters, filters, filters! We can’t overstate the importance of filters. Here’s why:
- Filters for the CPAP: if you don’t want to wind up with a noisy CPAP after a couple or years, you must change your filters regularly. The filters protect the CPAP’s motor!
- Filters for you: protects you from dust and particles in the air.