Prisma SMART Max Auto CPAP Now Available
Apnea Health is dedicated to bringing you a range of options for CPAP machines to meet your personal therapy needs and comfort preferences.
The German-engineered Prisma SMART Max Auto CPAP is the newest machine added to our list, giving you another great choice for treating sleep apnea and improving your sleep and overall well-being.
- A bedside pyramid
- Function above all
- Plug and go
- Other great Prisma features:
- The last word
- Buy the Prisma CPAP today
A bedside pyramid
Triangular and solid, the Prisma SMART Max Auto CPAP from Löwenstein Medical is a high-tech performer that’s clearly engineered to place quality sleep at the top of the pyramid. Its sleek style and simplified controls make it an easy-to-use addition to the bedside table, and it has performance advantages you’ll feel immediately.
Function above all
With user controls and a display styled more like an old-school clock radio than a smartphone, the Prisma SMART Max has a throwback feel, but don’t let that fool you into thinking it isn’t modern. The push button controls are comfortably familiar and intuitive, while the performance is truly a cut above. Its advanced algorithm is responsive to your needs providing unparalleled comfort and beneficial sleep, while its blower motor is so supremely quiet you and your bed partner will easily forget it’s even there.
Plug and go
Once set up by your therapist, the Prisma SMART Max is as easy to use as plug in and go: attach the universal hose to the fixed port with any mask, plug the power cord in the nearest outlet, fill the humidifier water chamber (if you’re using it) and you’re good to go.
The Prisma’s super responsive autoSTART means therapy kicks in the second you put on your mask and breathe – you don’t even have to push a button (though you can disable this feature and press the start/stop button instead). Unlike some others that keep you waiting a few breaths before their auto start works, the instant action of the Prisma inspires confidence. To end therapy, you can push the start/stop button or simply remove your mask and the machine shuts itself off.
Other great Prisma features:
- SoftSTART allows you to choose to begin therapy at full pressure, or have the machine gently ramp from minimal pressure over a period of anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes (depending on your preference) to ease you into sleep
- SoftPAP briefly reduces pressure each time you breathe out, for those who find it more comfortable to exhale without full air pressure engaged. It can be adjusted to a lower or higher variance, or disengaged depending on what feels best for you
- The PrismaAQUA humidifier chamber is simple to fill and locks positively in place, and it’s removable for easier travel. You can change humidity levels for comfort, and the display has an indicator to remind you when it needs refilling
- The easy access, washable air filter could not be simpler to maintain
- Prisma’s included carry bag has compartments for the device and water chamber, along with plenty of extra space in divided pockets for your hose, mask and power cord, and enough extra room to throw in a water bottle and book for the road
- Various options for connectivity help your therapist monitor your sleep therapy progress
The last word
The Prisma SMART Max Auto CPAP from Löwenstein Medical may not be the smallest or the lightest on the market, but its simplicity of design paired with its solid, brilliantly-engineered function make it the pinnacle of quiet efficiency and durability. In the simplest terms, it is a performer above all else.
If you’d like to know more about the Prisma or other CPAP options, don’t hesitate to reach out to Apnea Health today!