Finally an easy, leak-free fit with a nasal mask
How is your CPAP mask fitting these days – for real? Is it staying in place? Or does it slip off like a thief in the night leaving you robbed of proper sleep?
A mask that moves around at night can cause leaks that force air in your eyes or towards your partner, and leave you not only suffering a poor night’s sleep but stuck with the red face marks to prove it.
If fit issues are giving you grief, check out the lightweight but incredibly stable Eson 2 Nasal Mask created by Fisher & Paykel – it might just change the way you sleep!
- Here are a few of its benefits
- How is this mask different from my other mask?
- What about sizing?
- Support when it matters most
- Ready to give it a try?
Here are a few of its benefits:
- Advanced diffuser: The angled, washable diffuser does a great job of reducing noise and draft, leaving you and your partner undisturbed
- Easy, stable headgear: Once you’ve fine tuned the fit adjustments (they’re all over the headgear) you can stretch it right over your head to put it on and take it off – you don’t even have to use the clips!
- RollFit Seal: The soft silicone cushion gives you a precise fit that stays sealed by self adjusting over the bridge of your nose
- VisiBlue highlights: Colour-coded blue highlights give you visual cues for quick, intuitive assembly
- Easy Frame: Its narrower profile leaves you a clear line of sight while maintaining maximum stability
How is this mask different from my other mask?
|Eson 2 Mask||Older style masks|
|Special diffuser minimizes noise and draft so you (and your partner) sleep better||Traditional masks are louder, which can make for a restless night|
|The innovative RollFit seal self adjusts to give you a precise and secure seal – say goodbye to irritation on your nose||Older cushions can leak, which can cause distraction, red marks and discomfort|
|The forehead band gives you a secure fit that stays out of your line of sight||Other masks can be unstable, as well as bulky and uncomfortable|
|A wide range of cushion and frame sizes to ensure you get the best fit possible||Limited cushion options and single size frames can make for a less exact fit|
|The super stretchy frame makes putting it on easy, and also alleviates red marks because it moves with you||Rigid mask frames are unforgiving and can leave you with marks on your face in the morning|
What about sizing?
While innovative cushion, frame and headgear designs help make the final fit perfect for the Eson 2, like many masks it also comes in various sizes to get you in the right zone before fine tuning. Most patients (something like 85% of them) will find the “medium” to be the right fit, but Apnée Santé can help you make sure you get the size that’s just right for you.
Support when it matters most
The F&P myMask™ App is designed to support patient mask setup. F&P myMask helps you and your patients effectively fit, fine-tune and clean F&P CPAP* masks for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Ready to give it a try?
The developers at Fisher & Paykel worked to make their easiest, most intuitive and best fitting nasal mask to date in the Eson 2.
They’ve even designed the F&P myMask App to support you through setup, fine tuning and cleaning to make sure you have the easiest and most effective experience possible.
Why not step up your CPAP treatment and try the Eson 2 today?