Mask of the Month: AirFit N30i from Resmed
Sleep the way you want.
The AirFit N30i is all about freedom. Its nasal cradle mask is designed to keep air tubing out of sight and out of your way, giving you the freedom to comfortably switch positions and sleep the way you want.
- Learn more about its design
- How is this mask different from my other mask?
- How do I know what size to order?
Learn more about its design:
- Under-the-nose cradle nasal cushion: sits discreetly under the nose instead of on or in the nose. No more irritation on your nose bridge and you can read in bed with it on!
- Tube-on-top design: gives you the freedom to read, chat, and wear glasses before bed, and to get closer to your bed partner — no matter what position you sleep in.
- Slip-on design: makes it simple to slip on and off.
- Quick-release elbow: allows you to get up at night and disconnect without removing the mask
- Soft sleeves: more comfort, fewer red marks.
- Fitpack: it includes sm, med and large cushions
How is this mask different from my other mask?
|AirFit N30i Nasal Mask||Your Old Mask|
|Top-of-the-head tube design gives you a clear view.||Bulky masks are disruptive and cumbersome.|
|Under-the-nose nasal cradle cushion means no more irritation on your nose bridge.||Traditional nasal cushion designs can cause leaks and red marks.|
|SpringFit frame gives you a customized, effective fit every time.||Traditional headgear can make finding a good fit difficult.|
|Quick-release elbows make taking your mask on and off easier than ever.||Older masks can be difficult and confusing to use and remove.|
How do I know what size to order?
The N30i Mask with Headgear will come with all three sizes of cushions to ensure that you find your best fit. About 85% of people will fit into a size medium.
Need some help measuring? Click here to view the sizing guide!